We suggest that you visit the following sites of like-minded organizations:
- Conflict Gateway (An interesting website focusing on Conflict, Mediation, Transformation, Resolution and ADR resources)
- Global Peace Works (An interesting volunteer organization working to bring people of diverse spiritual traditions together, by focusing on interfaith dialogue and visiting various sacred sites. Its initial focus is India).
- Hagar Association (An unusual organization in the Middle East which implements the Center’s approach by bringing Muslims and Jews together in a learning atmosphere, teaching respect for others’ views and emphasizing similarities rather than differences). (A broad and comprehensive website which promotes religious tolerance, understanding and dialogue).
- Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance (A broad and comprehensive website which promotes religious tolerance, understanding and dialogue).
- Shwelumaung.org (A website which, among other things, describes the ongoing Muslim-Buddhist conflict in Burma (Myanmar) and Bangladesh. The owner of this site is a research scientist and author of several interesting books about that area of the world).